- Blend up rolled oats in a mixer and place in a bowl where you´ll mix up all other ingredients
- Smash the banana with a fork and add into the bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients – milk, egg, baking powder, honey into the bowl and mix well.
- Use the pancake dough and fry small pancakes on a coconut oil.
- Meantime prepare the sauce. Place berries and milk into the blender and mix well.
The 8 portions will make very small pancakes so I assume this will serve 2 people.
Serve warm with a mixed berries sauce. You can use your imagination and serve pancakes with anything else, there are so many ways.
Try it out yourself and share your opinion 🙂