- First of all, chop almonds either with knife or in a blender.
- Place the chopped dates, apricots and goji in a blender or a food processor, mix well until broken down and crumbly.
- Add chopped almonds, oats and chia seeds. Blend in together again.
- If the mass is too dry or not really sticky, The batter should be nice and sticky. If not, feel free to add a bit of melted coconut oil. Be careful not putting too much, otherwise it gets too oily.
- Roll the mixture into 1 tbsp sized balls (or bigger if you want) and roll around in the sesam, if you like.
I hope you liked the recipe. If yes, please share with your friends and on social media!