1. Prepare cups or muffin tins. Oil them with a melted coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a bowl, stir all ingredients for the chocolate layer (bottom) and set aside.
3. In another medium bowl, stir all ingredients for the peanut butter layer (top) and set aside.
4. Scoop a spoon of chocolate layer into each cup and then do the same with a peanut butter layer, placing it on the top of the chocolate layer. You should get around 10-12 cups.
5. Place these healthy peanut butter cups in the freezer for at least 30 minutes and enjoy! Store in a freezer or fridge.