- Preheat the oven for 180 degrees celsius (356 Fahrenheit)
- Melt dark chocolate. Be careful not to burn it, constantly stir while the chocolate is melting. Put aside
- In a blender place oats, curd cheese, baking powder, egg, stevia and melted chocolate. Mix well.
- On a baking dish place a baking paper and prepare muffin forms.
- Pour the dough you mixed in the blender into the muffin forms.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes
And the result will be fluffy delicious muffins 🙂
You can use ricotta cheese mixed together with 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice in case you don´t find the lemon curd cheese in your country. Just use your imagination 🙂
Let me know how you like this recipe.