- Mix the oats in a blender until you get the oat flour.
- Place the oat flour into bowl, add cocoa, baking soda, salt and set aside.
- Blend bananas, avocado, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract.
- Pour this batter into the flour mixture and add chopped dark chocolate. Mix well.
- Place a parchment paper into a baking dish (I used round form, about 28cm, 11 inches). Pour the batter into it and bake for about 25 minutes under 200 degrees Celsius (390 Fahrenheit).
The picture before baking:
Ready to eat 🙂
I served it with the greek yogurt, which I mixed with 1 tsp of organic honey.