- Cook 1 cup of rice and set aside.
- Heat an olive oil on a frying pan, add sliced onion and fry for few minutes. Add meat, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and cook for about 10-15 minutes until the meat is cooked. At the end add a pinch of cinnamon. It gives a delicious flavour to the minced meat.
- On a side mix the meat together with cooked rice. Add Philadelphia, mozzarella and parmesan. Pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees celsius (390 Fahrenheit). Cover the baking dish with the parchment paper.
- Soak the cabbage leaves in a hot water for about 4 minutes to get softer and tender to roll.
- Take one cabbage leave and put about 1 spoon on top of the leave and roll. Repeat with all the leaves.
- Place the rolls on the baking dish and put about 1 tbsp of tomato puree on each of the roll.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
You can serve the rolls with sautéd cabbage (check the recipe above in the text). Or just with the salad. It is also suitable to eat it as a snack. So feel free to take it with you to work or anywhere on the trip.
Let me know how you like it 🙂