1. Mix the Greek yogurt and honey together until well mixed. Take couple of spoons from this mixture to set aside.
2. Blend the blueberries and raspberries together until well blended. Add the remaining Greek yogurt mixture into the mixed berries mixture.
3. Fill in the ice pop mold with Greek yogurt mixture until half. Freeze the pops for about 20 minutes to harden them up a bit.
4. Remove from the freezer and add the berry mixture.
5. Put back to the freezer for about 5-6 hours or overnight.
Enjoy these delicious Greek yogurt and berry pops!